What are the effects of fat destruction injections? Bye bye belly fat! BAOP Solution

Hello, this is Dr.Kim from Gowoonmom Clinic. 


Today, I'll introduce a rather unique case.

Usually, to reduce waist size, you need to lose weight.

Of course, that's obvious.

But I have a patient who lost only about 2 kilograms, and her belly fat dramatically disappeared, so I want to share her story.

She underwent BAOP Solution treatment three times after losing around 2 kilograms.

But what's particularly amazing is the remarkable effect of fat destruction injections. I was truly astonished.


Her abdominal area is a very common example.

She had a cream bun-like lump in her lower abdomen since she was young, and during her office job, she developed an additional red bean bun-like lump in her upper abdomen. She didn't engage her core while moving around, resulting in a sagging feeling in her belly and internal organs.

Sound familiar to many of you?

Our plan was as follows:

We didn't aim for weight loss. We focused on reducing bloating and cutting out snacks in the evening.

Neglecting to engage her core caused her waist to deteriorate. So we encouraged her to engage her core while moving around.

Even if she lost 10 kilograms, her belly would still be flabby. So let's make it flatter through the effects of fat destruction injections. Since one set may not be sufficient, let's try two sets.

Now, let me show you how she transformed.


What's astonishing is that she only underwent one set (3 sessions) of BAOP Solution treatment to achieve her goal.

She experienced the effects of fat destruction injections right from the first session. By the second week of treatment, she found that her clothes, which didn't fit before, now fit her waist perfectly. She even sent me pictures via KakaoTalk.


You can see that the waistband of her jeans is loose, right? She loved that. But honestly, when I saw it, I thought, "So what?"

Then, after four weeks, she came for her second session, and she had truly slimmed down.


In this comparison, you can see that her waist reduced from 82 cm to 73 cm after the second treatment.

She sent me this picture, too. (Looks like she put in some effort, haha)


She allowed me to freely use her before-and-after photos and share her experience with fat destruction injections.

Now, let me tell you what she did during this period.

  1. Weight loss of 2 kilograms

    • Solving internal fat is the only way to address it!
  2. BAOP Solution It removes localized fat (cellulite), like cream buns and red bean buns. (We use machines and medications! The details are a secret!)

  3. Thoracic Breathing Technique Muscles also need to be strengthened. Search for "thoracic breathing technique" on YouTube and make it a habit in your daily life.






Review by client: I received a combination treatment of Body Inmode and one plam injections for my belly fat and abdomen. I had my first session a month ago and the results were great, so I came back for a second session. I had purchased a three-session package, so I will be going again in a month. After the first session, my stomach felt firm, but unlike when I called the clinic out of concern before, this time I realized that the fat was melting away, so I allowed myself to indulge in small treats more comfortably. The areas that were firm during the first session are now much smaller and less rigid, maybe because there was a significant reduction in fat.

And after one week... During the first session, the noticeable reduction started around the third week, but during the second session, it's only been a week, and it has already decreased to this extent. I never thought I could get rid of my belly fat, but is it possible to lose even more here? I still have one more session left.

Diet: I naturally didn't have much appetite, so I didn't eat much (but gaining belly fat alone was very stressful).

Prescribed medication: I didn't receive any.

Exercise: How can I exercise in this weather?

In the end, I'm really excited and amazed by the power of Body Inmode and one palm injections for my belly fat and waist. It's my first time getting a body treatment, but it seems finding the right clinic that suits you is important.




댓글

가장 많이 본 글