The power of breast fillers_From an A to a B cup!

Is noticeable cleavage solely a feature of those with larger breasts? Alternatively, does everyone with large breasts always have pronounced cleavage?


The answer to both is a definitive NO.


Even those with a smaller cup size can have noticeable cleavage if the breasts are closer together and the tissue is soft. Conversely, even after breast augmentation, if the implants are too far apart or too firm, the cleavage may actually decrease.


Hello everyone, I'm Dr. Kim, your go-to resource for all things beauty. Isn't breast surgery pretty much a norm these days? 


What I'm trying to emphasize is that breast size and cleavage should be considered as separate issues. In reality, even if the breast size isn't large, visible cleavage can make one's breasts look fuller. There have been instances where people, stressed about their widened breasts post-breast augmentation, were pleasantly surprised after getting cleavage fillers (we prefer to call it that at our clinic!).


Your breasts can look noticeably larger! Even if the size remains the same! Even if the cup size hasn't changed! After the cleavage fillers, your breasts can look fuller, bigger, and more feminine!


This is why I believe 'cleavage visibility' is more crucial than cup size. If you want your breasts to look larger in clothes, you could simply go for a push-up bra. What truly matters is how they appear when revealed.


Cleavage shines its true beauty when you're wearing clothes with some level of exposure, like deep V-neck shirts, bikinis, slip dresses, or even when you're not wearing anything.


The following picture was sent by a client who had cleavage fillers at our clinic. Shall we take a look?


Before and after pics

Even without any other procedures, her breasts look significantly fuller after the cleavage fillers.


This client has been with our clinic for quite a while and was kind enough to write us an in-depth review. Stay tuned for more on this! 


 Review from the client 


Translation:

"Even just creating cleavage can make an A-cup look like a B-cup! As I continue with my treatments, I feel like I'm being reborn with a perfect figure. After having 40cc hip fillers and a touch-up of 30cc, I started receiving compliments about my hips, which got me desiring a fuller bust as well!

I won't lie, I had a lot of apprehensions at first. But there was no clear solution for my hips and bust...

Hearing that the lead doctor here had personally experienced procedures on the back of the neck, bone chest, and hips, I decided to take the plunge and got hip fillers first. As time passed and I saw no adverse effects, I made up my mind to get the cleavage fillers as well.

Truth be told, if I were to rate my satisfaction, I found the cleavage fillers much better than the hip fillers! I was a bit nervous since breasts are a more sensitive area, but chatting with the doctor throughout the procedure made it feel like it was over in no time!

The lead doctors here are all women and have great personalities. No matter what procedure I went through, I was completely satisfied... Their extensive experience allows them to instantly identify issues like, "You're concerned about this, right?" or "We should focus on this area~ I'll create this feel for you." These insights made the consultations really smooth.

As a non-expert, expressing my concerns was quite difficult, but they were fantastic in identifying and solving my issues like a pro. That's one of the reasons why I choose this clinic for both body and facial fillers.

And a significant point! They never advise excessive procedures! Even when I wanted more hip fillers, they asked me to think a bit more and complimented me, saying I was already pretty. They're cautious about pushing for unnecessary enhancements.

(I had my forehead fillers done here too, and convincing the doctor to do a bit more was the hardest part. Those who have been to this clinic might understand... They're keen on emphasizing natural beauty and seem to dislike artificial looks.)

Sorry, I got sidetracked with my excitement, let's get back to the photos!

Here's a shot after the breast procedure! They truly look like my own, don't they? I'll also upload a before picture for comparison.

Even if you're just around my size, meaning an A-cup, and desire cleavage and a natural-looking fullness, you don't have to go for surgery. That's why I went for fillers.

Just by creating cleavage, you can absolutely make an A-cup look like a B-cup! We all know the importance of cleavage.

It's worth considering, especially if you don't want surgery but still desire a natural-looking fuller bust."




댓글

가장 많이 본 글